assalamualaikum..

hello,, welcome to my blog.. hope, the one who's reading this blog can dropping by, or saying hello to me.. and if you have really kind heart, i pleased you to commenting my post..~





TQ ;>



lot's of luv

nosya



nosya

for the truth, i luv korea very very much... i luv all idol group maknaes.. especially Super Junior's maknae Kyu, or we called them suju and 2PM's maknae Chan.. someday, i will find my korean future husband..huhhu.. i luv japanese food.. sushi and takoyaki is the best..!! i luv bread and portuguese egg tart too.. luv micau(milo+cincau(a kind of black jelly)) and hot green tea w/o lemon.. luv hang out with my best friends.. luv my families.. luv Seoul, luv Osaka, luv Minami beach, luv Pangkor, luv Selangor,luv Pahang,luv Perak, luv MALAYSIA, luv my prophet, luv my religion, most of all.. luv Allahu.. coz i'll lonely without Him...~

Friday 26 July 2013

kab Khun kabb

serius teringin nak makan pulut mangga.. dan serius teringin nak pergi Thailand? tak, tak.. serius nak makan pulut mangga sahaja..

tengok Runningman ep 50,  pada tengahari waktu bulan Ramadhan memang mengundang.. terliur.. T.T

'khao niaow ma muang..' pulut mangga bersantan? hehh
dan yang bawah ni.. beza omurice dengan nasi goreng pattaya adalah bila mana telur dekat atas nasi goreng tu boleh dibelah.. bila kita belah, telur dalam tu separuh masak..

omuraisu.. 


Chansung & Khun.. Italy magnae & Thai's prince.. hmm?

'put ur hands up' <3


No comments:

Post a Comment